- Genetics and Genomic Medicine
- EMBO Short-Term Fellowship (number 7097) to carry out research in the lab of Dr. Christian Gilissen(Department of Human Genetics, Radboud University Medical Center, P.O.Box 9101, 6500 HB, 9101 Nijmegen, Netherlands). The topic of the research project is “Exploringpathogenicity of non-coding variants in WGS data – a novel strategy to analyze patients with unexplained progressive encephalopathy”
-  Quota scholarship from the Government of Norway – to pursue PhD studies at the Department of Medical Genetics of the University of Oslo.
- University of Colombo Research Grants (Grant Ref No: AP/3/2/2015/SG/24): Rs 500,000 For the study “Exome sequencing of extremely unusual phenotypes in five patients in the view of novel gene discovery”
-  Norad’s Programme for Master Studies (NOMA) – to pursue Masters research project at the Department of Medical Genetics of the University of Oslo.