1. Information needs of medical officers attached to rural (Divisional Hospital type C) in Sri Lanka. NILIS. MPhil/PhD Research Symposium, University of Colombo,2015
2. Implementation of automated library management system (KOHA) in the Library of the Postgraduate Institute of Medicine. International Conference on Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Libraries 2016, London, United Kingdom.
3. Dilhani , M.P.P. , Ranasinghe, S. (2017).Awareness and usage of National Library of Medicine Classification(NLMC) system in Health Libraries in Sri Lanka. National Conference of University Librarians Association of Sri Lanka.
4. Dilhani , M.P.P. , Amarasekara, R. (2017).Criteria to assess the effectiveness and efficiency in an academic library: a review of the literature; National Library Research Symposium, National Library and Documentation Services Board, Ministry of Education.
5. Dilhani M.P.P., Senevirathe , W., Abeysena, C.(2017) .Information Needs of Medical Officers attached to Rural Hospitals ( D H Type – C) in Sri Lanka. International Conference on Library and Information Management, Dept. of Library and Information Science, University of Kelaniya.
6. Dilhani M.P.P., Senevirathe , W., Abeysena, C.(2017) .Information Needs and seeking behavior of Medical Officers attached to Rural Hospitals ( D H Type – C) in Sri Lanka. 4th Annual Research Symposium on Social Sciences and Humanities (ARSSSH) ,National Center for Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences (NCAS) – Sri Lanka.
7. Mrs.M.P.P Dilhani participated and presented a topic on “Factors affecting for rural medical officers’ to continuing professional development (CPD) in Sri Lanka ” at the 4th International conference on Social Sciences organized by Research Center for Social Sciences, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka held on 13th-14th December 2018.